Русскоязычный заголовок: Индустриальные парки Венгрии (апрель 2009 г.)
Індустріальні парки Угорщини (квітень 2009 р.) (англ.)
Industrial parks in Hungary
Hungary offers a diverse range of industrial parks: investors can currently choose from almost 206 operating sites, depending on their business requirements. Establishing a company or business in an industrial park has many advantages, such as management familiar with the local business environment, support from municipalities, well developed infrastructure and extensive services. Industrial park investments can also usually be implemented much more quickly than green or brownfield investments elsewhere.
Industrial parks in numbers
- As of the end of 2007, the total area of industrial parks was about 12,500 hectares
- The export volume of the companies located at industrial parks was 5,440 billion HUF and their export ratio was 64%
- Hungarian industrial parks employ a total of 199,000 people.
- Of the 50 largest multinational companies present in Hungary, more than half have operations in industrial parks
Nearly half of Hungary's industrial parks are located near motorways, allowing them to be supplied by excellent logistics services.
Typical services offered by industrial parks
- basic infrastructure (energy, water, waste-water treatment)
- a wide range of quality business services, including banking, consulting, security and office services, as well as customs administration
- assistance in the creation of a supplier network
Research and development in industrial parks
Industrial parks are increasingly striving to create their own unique professional profiles. As part of this drive, more and more attention is being paid to research and development within and also around industrial parks. Universities and academic institutions in Budapest, Miskolc, Debrecen, Szeged and Pécs offer excellent intellectual resources.
Additional information on available investment sites and services in industrial parks can be requested from Ms. Csilla Endrődy e-mail: Csilla.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +36 1 472 8142.